Coquina Systems continues to invest in our professional services teams to support the solution provider community. Case in point, our VMware team has just surpassed an important milestone by achieving VMware Master Services Competency in Data Center Virtualization (DCV).
Coquina Systems will soon earn Master Services Competency in the remaining VMware designations, including Cloud Management Automation, Network Virtualization and Digital Workspace focused on VMware WorkspaceONE and VMware Horizon environments. Our team prioritizes offering the leading VMware technologies that require expert skills to deploy and manage VMware environments today.
The Coquina Systems team has over 200 certifications across the entire spectrum of VMware technologies. These certifications allow our partners the ability to assure customers that their VMware services are delivered by a team with the highest product solutions and services certifications in the industry.
Each Master Services Competency listed below requires advanced technical certifications and proof of high-level service capability and expertise validated by customers.
• Data Center Virtualization – expertise in VMware vSphere® environments and real-world environment solutions and services delivery. Achieving this competency validates a deep understanding of data center virtualization design principles and methodologies and leverages best practices that provide a scalable and reliable virtualization platform.
• Cloud Management and Automation – expertise in VMware cloud management and automation solutions and service delivery. Achieving this competency validates a deep understanding of cloud management design principles and methodologies and leverages best practices that provide a scalable and reliable platform.
• Digital Workspace – expertise in VMware WorkspaceONE and VMware Horizon environments and services delivery. Achieving this competency validates a deep technical understanding and ability to architect, design and deliver professional services projects related to desktop virtualization, mobile device management, unified endpoint management, app identify and access management.
• Network Virtualization – expertise in the VMware NSX environment and services delivery. NSX delivers a unique networking model that forms the foundation of the Software Defined Data Center (SDDC). Achieving this competency validates the ability to deploy and optimize NSX environments, as well as possession of the knowledge and skills to leverage best practices for providing scalable and reliable virtualized networks.
• VMware Cloud on AWS – expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. Achieving this competency validates the capability to deploy integrated cloud solutions that deliver on-demand services enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
• Cloud Native (available in Spring 2020) – expertise to set up, run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates a deep understanding of Kubernetes administration core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management ensuring continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
These VMware competencies demonstrate Coquina Systems’ commitment to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformation by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities via solution partners around advanced VMware technologies.
How can we help you serve your clients today?